All 3 art Reviews

Caelia Pony Caelia Pony

Awesome drawing and her tail seems to be alittle bit shorter than a regular pony would have but i guesse thats just how you want to design her and its still awesome. One question though what's her talent/ability? to me her cutie mark looks like an explosion of some sort.

XXHaruka responds:

She is just my character Caelia as a pony, and Caelia is a fighter with a poleaxe. So the cutie mark is like a POW mark

Are you mad at me ? Are you mad at me ?

It's really good i like how you express her emotions very well 5 stars. The only thing i always notice is down her waist it looks a little bit off for me (it maybe just me lol) but overall it got all my stars that i can give :)

Lucy Lucy

Lovely Lucy :D

This is a AMAZING drawing of Lucy :D Its kinda odd not seeing her on a different outfit rather than her normal clothes but i guesse thats what makes Lucy stand out XD. Only 1 flaw on this (well its not a flaw really) it's just that her eye style is a lot different than normal (Usually she has those big cheerful eyes rather than a more relaxed eyes or sexy looking eyes? .-. i dont know) but overall i like it :D